- Citizen card or passport, authorization for minors (update with SEF), visas, vaccination certificate for some countries.
Travel in the EU
- For medical assistance, you must have the European Health Insurance Card;
- All passengers with nationality from non-EU countries are recommended to consult their respective embassies / consulates in order to check the information regarding the necessary documentation to carry out their trip.
- Minors are always required to travel with a citizen / passport card.
Travel outside the EU
- Visas (if applicable)
- Minors are required to travel with a passport.
Most countries where a passport is required, it is advised that the validity of the passport be longer than 6 months after the date of departure from the destination country.